1 .He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
2 .He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
3 .He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
4 .He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
5 .He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.”
― Sun Tzu 'Art of War'
- The power of alliances, small businesses can build strong partnerships which gathers strength
- Think advantage and growth.
- Act quickly and at the right time'
- Keep adversaries in the dark, as the unexpected is a powerful weapon. SMEs should always identify opportunities and advantages their opponents have not.
- Value and harness business resources. Small businesses have small agile teams and through strong team relationships comes loyalty and a collective focus in achieving business goals. Read more HERE
As we reach half way into the auspicious Year of the Horse, review your business strategies and ensure your business is maintaining if not gaining its best competitive advantage.